Q.How do you spend your free time when you are not at work?
A.When not at work, I am reading, writing, cooking or gardening.
Q.How long have you been working in the event industry?
A.I am the former General Manager of Classic Party Rentals, Charlotte and am thrilled to be back with a team that is truly like my second family. I am also the previous owner of High Cotton Catering and Hotel Charlotte Restaurant.
Q.Are you active in the community and providing volunteer work to local organizations?
A.Yes, here are some of the organizations I am involved in:
• Festival in the Park, Judge, 2018
• Advancement Committee, Mint Museum of Art, 2014- Present
• Board Member, Charlotte Museum of History, July 2012 – June 2016
• History Committee, The Duke Mansion, March 2013 – 2017
• Board Member, Foothills Connect, Jan, 2012 – 2014
• Co-President, The Health Guidance Center, Jan, 2010-2015
• Board Member, The Ivey Adult Care Facility, August 2008- June 2010
• President, Historic Rosedale Plantation Foundation, July, 2007-June 2009
• President Elect, Rosedale Plantation, 2006-June, 2007
• Board of Trustees, Rosedale Plantation, 2005-2011
• Board of Trustees, Mecklenburg Historic Association, 2004-2006
• Board of Trustees, Mint Museum of Art, 1998-2000
• President, Charlotte Garden Club, 1998-2000
• Research and Survey Committee, Historic Landmarks Commission, 1998
• Co-Chair, Mint Museum Home and Garden Tour, 1997
• Grounds Committee, Latta Plantation, 1997-1999